Saturday, June 14, 2008

‘El Nino’ rubbishes exit talk

Fernando Torres has insists that he has no intention of leaving Anfield for Stamford Bridge. Roman Abramovich is a huge fan of the Spaniard there were reports suggesting that he will pay any amount to get his man. However, Torres is fully commited to Liverpool and has no intention of swapping the Liverpool for any other club.
“I have no intention of leaving,” said Torres to the Offish site.
“We have to focus our energies to give the little step we need to get to the top teams. If we only improve the team a little, we are going to manage to do so.”
“I want to say very clearly that I’m not on the market and it is my desire to continue at Liverpool. I am very happy at Liverpool and want to carry on.”
Liverpool’s Chief Executive Rick Parry also insists that ‘El Nino’ is not for sale.
“Fernando Torres is just not for sale to anyone,” said Parry.
“It is as simple as that, really - he is not going anywhere.” he added

No comments: