Friday, June 15, 2007

Dudek to Real Madrid? Fowler to Rangers?


Jerzy Dudek has admitted he is considering a move to Real Madrid after confirming the Spanish giants are interested in him.
Reports yesterday suggested the Polish keeper was an unlikely target for the La Liga side after being told by Reds boss Rafa Benitez he would not be offered a new deal at Anfield.
The hero of Istanbul has now confirmed that to be the case and the 34-year-old admits it is a move that is extremely appealing.
"After today's press speculation, I must admit that I have received an offer from one of the greatest clubs in the world, if not the greatest one," he said.
"I was able to keep it in the dark for a long time, because the first contact was established a dozen or so days ago. The offer is an honour for me. I am seriously considering it now. As for now, I can say that a few details have already been agreed upon."
Meanwhile, another released player, Robbie Fowler, is said to be considering an offer from Scottish giants Rangers although there is said to be interest from other clubs for the striker, both abroad and in the Premiership.

No comments: